--- On Thu, 7/28/11, Burnside Bungalows <info(at)burnsidebungalows.com.au> wrote:
- From: Burnside Bungalows <info(at)burnsidebungalows.com.au>
- Subject: McCall's wood oven
- To: "Alex Chernov" <alex_stovemaster(at)yahoo.ca>
- Received: Thursday, July 28, 2011, 5:54 AM
- Hi Alex,
- Wood stove is running beautifully. House is at a stable 21 deg Celsius with an armload of wood morning and night.
- Pizzas, Osso Bucco, sourdough bread and roast pork have all been a success.
- Click on the link to see some photos.
- Thanks for the great design. We have been making pizzas
while the oven is still over 200C before the fire is out and love the
way the draught stops any smoke/heat coming out of the oven door.
Havenā€™t tried a direct fire in the oven yet, probably do that in
- I believe it may be the only masonry stove in Australia.